Thank You Jesus for a blessed Thursday. Let us be holier everyday and give You all the glory.
- Thank You Father for a relaxed morning. I still have to submit applications but I leisurely filled out the forms. Thank You for the peace and joy.
- Thank You Jesus for Costco. I love the products there. So cheap and good quality. I am proud to shop there and own the stock, although the stock is a bit down. I still love Costco.
- Thank You Father for my car. It helps me to go to places. Thank You for this blessing. Let me use my car to serve You and others.
- Thank You Jesus for my blog. I have more people coming everyday. Let this blog be used for Your glory. Let this blog show how loving You are and how thankful we should be for everyday.
- Thank You Father for wisdom. Thank You for discernment. Many Christians are upset with all the wickedness but instead of praying and holding on to You, they are trying to take things into their own hands. I understand their frustration but I am afraid that they may actually make things worse. Thank You Father for giving me discernment, telling me when to pray and when to act. I also pray that You bless others as well so they do not get angered and act like non-believers.
Thank You Jesus for Your goodness! We love You so much Amen!