Thank You Lord for a wonderful day. The weather these days is just terrific.
- Thank You Jesus for Your Word. Without the Your Word, we would be lost and probably doing more stupid things.
- Thank You Father for a good new roommate. The moving in was swift and we hope to be holier and more loving together.
- Thank You God for Kakao Talk. Communication is so much more convenient.
- Thank You Lord for a gym near my house. Working out is always good. I just want to go more often. I need to stop being lazy.
- Thank You Jesus for showing me Your grace and how I need to love more. I am so not loving often. Father, give us Your heart so we can love our neighbors and glorify You. I need to be more patient and more loving not judging.