I had a great time in Miami but there were so moments that I was slightly annoyed but then I repented and gave thanks.
So here are some things that we can always be thankful instead of being annoyed.
- Miami weather was a bit damp. Nope, thank You God for moisture. It is good for the skin.
- Uber price kept increasing. Thank You Jesus for Uber. If not I would have had to catch cab, which looked quite challenging.
- Not much room in the airplane. Thank You God for the airplane that enabled to fly from LA to Miami.
- The hotel had ice age air conditioning, which really made people cold. Thank You Jesus for air conditioning 😀
- Not all interviews went well. Thank You Lord for the interview opportunity.
- Internet was quite slow. Thank You Jesus for internet. It is fast enough to check email.
- Coffee was not good. Thank You Lord for coffee! I was so overcaffeinated ^^
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.